What You'll Love About the Marlo Summit
The Marlo Summit at 18′ with a deckover flat floor design and a width of 9’6” with its two lofts, the primary loft for sleeping and a storage loft above the entry you walk through the standard single light door to a spacious living room with entry closet and side kitchen boasting almost 10’ of counter space plus a 3’ desk area and a pantry cabinet.
She includes extended height overhead cabinets, an under counter stainless fridge, 2 burner induction electric cooktop and an area prepped for a single unit washer dryer including a storage cabinet above. The petite bath with its 36” one piece shower, beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet and storage cabinet above the residential toilet to complete the unit, you definitely have a lot of Tiny living in this 18’ beauty. This home features a shed roof design with a 24″ overhang extending above the entry.
Video & Virtual Tour
Follow us on a video tour of the interior of our modern and luxurious Marlo Summit model!
Floor Plans & Key Details
- Trailer: Heavy-duty tubular steel, custom-built for each home. Includes individual braking axles, with “D” ring tie downs all 4 corners with the corrosive resistant automotive finish and 4 corners mounted heavy duty scissor jacks.
- Floor: 1-1/8” T&G plywood decking
- Siding: 40-year LP Smart Panel with rough-sawn trim
- Exterior: Whole house wrap
- Flashing: Metal flashing of all windows
- Insulation: R-15 walls & ceiling, R-13 in floors
- Windows: High-efficiency dual-glazed, vinyl, Low-E, argon gas residential windows. Sizes vary per model, most plans include 80” tall windows
- Roof: Durable standing seam metal (Except Barrel roof units)
- Porch Lights: Switched exterior porch lights at all exterior doors
- Exterior Door: Fiberglass, insulated with a deadbolt, peephole, and knocker.
- Door Hardware: Brushed Nickel
- Exterior Outlet: 1 standard
- Holiday lighting: 1 exterior outlet switched
- Entry side accent: Metal standing seam
- Walls: Beadboard – White satin finished throughout
- Ceilings: T&G white satin finish
- Trim Package: 4” baseboard and 2 – ½” window trim throughout the white satin finish
- Flooring on the Main floor: Luxury vinyl plank
- Flooring, Lofts: Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine
Ceilings below lofts (except baths): Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine with exposed finished 4×4 beams
- Cabinets: White shaker style – Base cabinets with drawer over door design where possible and full depth ball bearing drawer guides throughout with adjustable shelving. Overhead cabinets with adjustable shelving. Rod-style satin nickel hardware. Extended height overheads floor plan specific.
- Countertops: Kitchen – 36” tall – laminate or butcherblock with full-height subway tile backsplash. Bath laminate with 3 rows of subway backsplash. All backsplash includes schlueter edging.
- Optional cabinets include: Snack bars, Custom pull out leaf tables, loft storage cabinets, wine cabinets, bookshelves and hang-up closets- where applicable.
- Kitchen Sink: 24” stainless steel top mount minimum 8” deep
- Faucet: Satin nickel single lever, gooseneck pullout style
- Passage doors: White shaker style w/ satin nickel hardware
- Loft Ladder: 1 standard w/ mounting hardware. Pine – clear coat finish. Optional staircases and custom ladders are available.
- Water Heater: Propane – Tankless min 6 GPM output
- Refrigerator: Stainless steel 3.1 CF Under counter
- Heating/cooling: Ductless 12,000 BTU mini split system
- Cooktop: Electric 2 burner or propane – Stainless steel
- Exterior vented fan
- Prepped for single unit Washer/Dryer
- Fresh Water Lines: Durable PEX w/ shutoff valves to sinks and toilets
- Drain Lines: ABS w/ RV slide valve exit if requested
- Electrical Service: 50 amp 220 V w/ 25′ weather-resistant power cord
- Ceiling Fan Prep: Wire and brace for 1 ceiling fan
- Loft Light Switches: 3-way light switches to each loft
- Detectors: Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors as required
- Fire Extinguisher: Included
- Lighting Fixtures: LED ceiling can lighting in lofts, bath and Kitchen
- Propane Hookup: As required – Includes easy connection with a regulator
- Electrical Receptacles/Switches: White- placed at typical residential spacing. GFCI is protected as needed.
- Shower: One Piece Fiberglass, Sizes floor plan specific
- Toilet: White residential dual flush with a round bowl
- Sink: Petite white china with base cabinet
- Medicine cabinet: Beveled edge
- Faucets: Nickel finish, bath/shower, and sink
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan vented to outside
- Baths include an electrical outlet behind the toilet for a future added composting toilet