2 – 6
What You'll Love About the Chinook Peak
Our 22’ Chinook Peak is a fantastic use of space, with a side entry that leads into an open living area and a very functional full galley kitchen with its standard extended height overhead cabinets makes this tiny very well suited for those looking for a residential kitchen.
This kitchen features two 30”x 80” view windows, fantastic for bringing in an abundance of natural light. This tiny boasts two spacious sleeping lofts, the primary loft at 8’ will easily fit a king sized bed, with the secondary at just under 6’ will accommodate a second sleeping area, a wardrobe, sitting area, library or a multitude of other uses to meet your specific needs.
The residential sized bathroom in this home includes a 32” shower, a large 4 door linen cabinet, residential toilet, and porcelain sink with a full base cabinet and various layout options. This home has plenty of space to accommodate storage stairs, a ribbon staircase and washer/ dryer.
Take a tour of Chinook Peak
Follow us on a video tour of the interior of our modern and luxurious Chinook Peak model.
The Chinook Peak Built For Feather Falls
We teamed up with Feather Falls Casino to create a customized version of our Chinook Peak model with the #SweepingLadder concept. All adjustments made to this model were requested by the customer; we can build just about anything and customize anything you’d like!
- Trailer: Heavy-duty tubular steel, custom-built for each home. Includes individual braking axles, with “D” ring tie downs all 4 corners with the corrosive resistant automotive finish and 4 corners mounted heavy duty scissor jacks.
- Floor: 1-1/8” T&G plywood decking
- Siding: 40-year LP Smart Panel with rough-sawn trim
- Exterior: Whole house wrap
- Flashing: Metal flashing of all windows
- Insulation: R-15 walls & ceiling, R-13 in floors
- Windows: High-efficiency dual-glazed, vinyl, Low-E, argon gas residential windows. Sizes vary per model, most plans include 80” tall windows
- Roof: Durable standing seam metal (Except Barrel roof units)
- Porch Lights: Switched exterior porch lights at all exterior doors
- Exterior Door: Fiberglass, insulated with a deadbolt, peephole, and knocker.
- Door Hardware: Brushed Nickel
- Exterior Outlet: 1 standard
- Holiday lighting: 1 exterior outlet switched
- Entry side accent: Metal standing seam
- Walls & Ceilings: Beadboard – White satin finished throughout
- Trim Package: 3” baseboard and 2 – ½” window trim throughout
- Flooring on the Main floor: Commercial grade durable waterproof vinyl plank
- Flooring on Lofts: Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine
- Ceilings below lofts (except baths): Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine with exposed finished 4×4 beams
- Cabinets: White shaker style – Base cabinets with drawer over door design where possible and full depth ball bearing drawer guides throughout with adjustable shelving. Overhead cabinets include adjustable shelving. Extended height overheads – floor plan specific.
- Countertops: 36” tall – Laminate w/ 6” white subway tile backsplash
- Optional cabinets include: Snack bars, Custom pull out leaf tables, loft storage cabinets, wine cabinets, bookshelves and hang-up closets- where applicable.
- Kitchen Sink: 24” stainless steel top mount minimum 8” deep
- Faucet: Satin nickel single lever, gooseneck pullout style
- Passage doors: White w/ satin nickel hardware
- Loft Ladder: 1 standard w/ mounting hardware. Pine – clear coat finish.
- Optional staircases and custom ladders are available
- Water Heater: Propane – Tankless
- Refrigerator: Apartment-sized stainless steel 9 CF. Plans noted under counter are 3.1 CF
- Heating: Electric convection heater w/thermostat
- Cooktop: Electric 2 burner or propane – black
- Range Hood: Vented to outside 24” – black
- Fresh Water Lines: Durable PEX w/ shutoff valves to sinks and toilets
- Drain Lines: ABS w/ slide valve
- Electrical Service: 30 amp 110v w/ 25’ weather resistant power cord
- Ceiling Fan Prep: Wire and brace for ceiling fan w/ 2 switches
- Loft Light Switches: 3 way light switches to each sleeping loft
- Detectors: Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Fire Extinguisher: Included
- Lighting Fixtures: Wall sconces throughout and track lighting (floor plan specific)
- Propane Hookup: Includes easy connect regulator and storage tank shelf on hitch end
- Electrical Receptacles: Included in all sleeping lofts and living spaces
- Shower: One Piece Fiberglass, Sizes are floor plan specific
- Toilet: White residential, round bowl
- Sink: White china with base cabinet
- Medicine cabinet: Beveled edge
- Faucets: Dual knob brushed nickel finish, shower, and sink
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan vented to outside
- Baths include an electrical outlet behind the toilet for a future added composting toilet