What You'll Love About the Nickolaus Ridge
This new Tiny house model features dual lofts and an optional main floor flex room that can be used for a variety of purposes, including as a bedroom, studio, or playroom. The floor plan includes a side entry leading into a functional open living/dining space, with the option to add a desk or table.
The galley kitchen includes a two burner cooktop and black rangehood, with options for a stainless steel microwave and range. The bathroom includes a one piece shower, full-sized sink with base cabinet, plenty of counter space, medicine cabinet, two linen storage cabinets, and a residential toilet with the option to add a washer dryer.
The primary loft is suitable for a king sized bed and includes a 3’ clothes closet, with the option to add a storage/dresser cabinet, wine rack, and bookcase. The secondary loft can be used as a sitting area, office, reading room, bedroom, or wardrobe. The main floor flex room can be used as a main floor bedroom or a hangout area with design elements that can meet your needs. The exterior features a full shed roof design with a metal siding accent and signature 80” tall windows.
tour the nickolaus ridge
Follow us on a video tour of the interior of our modern and luxurious Nickolaus Ridge model.
Floor Plans & Key Details
2 – 8
2 – 8
- Trailer: Heavy-duty tubular steel, custom-built for each home. Includes individual braking axles, with “D” ring tie downs all 4 corners with the corrosive resistant automotive finish and 4 corners mounted heavy duty scissor jacks.
- Floor: 1-1/8” T&G plywood decking
- Siding: 40-year LP Smart Panel with rough-sawn trim
- Exterior: Whole house wrap
- Flashing: Metal flashing of all windows
- Insulation: R-15 walls & ceiling, R-13 in floors
- Windows: High-efficiency dual-glazed, vinyl, Low-E, argon gas residential windows. Sizes vary per model, most plans include 80” tall windows
- Roof: Durable standing seam metal (Except Barrel roof units)
- Porch Lights: Switched exterior porch lights at all exterior doors
- Exterior Door: Fiberglass, insulated with a deadbolt, peephole, and knocker.
- Door Hardware: Brushed Nickel
- Exterior Outlet: 1 standard
- Holiday lighting: 1 exterior outlet switched
- Entry side accent: Metal standing seam
- Walls & Ceilings: Beadboard – White satin finished throughout
- Trim Package: 3” baseboard and 2 – ½” window trim throughout
- Flooring on the Main floor: Commercial grade durable waterproof vinyl plank
- Flooring on Lofts: Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine
- Ceilings below lofts (except baths): Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine with exposed finished 4×4 beams
- Cabinets: White shaker style – Base cabinets with drawer over door design where possible and full depth ball bearing drawer guides throughout with adjustable shelving. Overhead cabinets include adjustable shelving. Extended height overheads – floor plan specific.
- Countertops: 36” tall – Laminate w/ 6” white subway tile backsplash
- Optional cabinets include: Snack bars, Custom pull out leaf tables, loft storage cabinets, wine cabinets, bookshelves and hang-up closets- where applicable
- Kitchen Sink: 24” stainless steel top mount minimum 8” deep
- Faucet: Satin nickel single lever, gooseneck pullout style
- Passage doors: White w/ satin nickel hardware
- Loft Ladder: 1 standard w/ mounting hardware. Pine – clear coat finish. Optional staircases and custom ladders are available
- Water Heater: Propane – Tankless
- Refrigerator: Apartment-sized stainless steel 9 CF. Plans noted under counter are 3.1 CF
- Heating: Electric convection heater w/thermostat
- Cooktop: Electric 2 burner or propane – black
- Range Hood: Vented to outside 24” – black
- Fresh Water Lines: Durable PEX w/ shutoff valves to sinks and toilets
- Drain Lines: ABS w/ RV slide valve exit
- Electrical Service: 30 amp 110v w/ 25′ weather resistant power cords with 50 AMP Optional
- Ceiling Fan Prep: Wire and brace for 1 ceiling fan
- Loft Light Switches: 3-way light switches to each sleeping loft
- Detectors: Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors as required
- Fire Extinguisher: Included
- Lighting Fixtures: LED Wall sconces and can lighting with track lighting over the kitchen sink (floor plan specific)
- Propane Hookup: As required – Includes easy connect regulator and storage tank container with a door on hitch end
- Electrical Receptacles/Switches: White- placed at typical residential spacing. GFCI is protected as needed.
- Shower: One Piece Fiberglass, Sizes are floor plan specific
- Toilet: White residential, round bowl
- Sink: White china with base cabinet
- Medicine cabinet: Beveled edge
- Faucets: Dual knob brushed nickel finish, shower, and sink
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan vented to outside
- Baths include an electrical outlet behind the toilet for future added composting toilet