What You'll Love About the Mt. Bachelor
This versatile 26’ model features double lofts w/ optional main floor bedroom and some pretty awesome and flexible uses designed to meet your specific needs. With a main floor flex room that allows for either a bedroom, den/office, living/family room, or add one of our custom entertainment centers.
This fantastic floor plan has a side entry leading into a functional open living/dining space, with an optional Murphy desk or extension table could be perfect for your living style. The placement of a couch in this area could easily transform the space into a living room and makes this plan very appealing and versatile.
A Ribbon staircase or storage stairs or a sweeping ladder can be added for easy access to the Primary loft. The spacious galley kitchen offers plenty of space for an optional oven and a dishwasher. The standard apartment sized stainless steel refrigerator completes this kitchen making it very functional. The full-sized bathroom features a 48” one piece shower, full-sized sink with base cabinet, a 4 door linen cabinet, and a residential toilet.
The primary loft at over 11’ makes this home one of our largest lofts with even plenty of room for an optional closet built in cabinets, maybe even a wine rack or a bookcase might be a perfect fit for you. The secondary loft is just the right size as a sitting area, office, reading room, a single bed, or even an extensive custom wardrobe could be your answer. The main floor flex room layout offers many possibilities with design elements to meet your discerning needs. The exterior is standard with accent metal and our signature 80″ tall windows to provide plenty of natural light for your new Tiny Mountain House.
Tour the Mt Bachelor
Follow us on a video tour of the interior of our modern and luxurious Mt. Bachelor model.
See more examples of our Mt. Bachelor model
Looking to see more of the Mt. Bachelor model? Check out another video of this amazing tiny home.
- Trailer: Heavy-duty tubular steel, custom-built for each home. Includes individual braking axles, with “D” ring tie downs all 4 corners with the corrosive resistant automotive finish and 4 corners mounted heavy duty scissor jacks.
- Floor: 1-1/8” T&G plywood decking
- Siding: 40-year LP Smart Panel with rough-sawn trim
- Exterior: Whole house wrap
- Flashing: Metal flashing of all windows
- Insulation: R-15 walls & ceiling, R-13 in floors
- Windows: High-efficiency dual-glazed, vinyl, Low-E, argon gas residential windows. Sizes vary per model, most plans include 80” tall windows
- Roof: Durable standing seam metal (Except Barrel roof units)
- Porch Lights: Switched exterior porch lights at all exterior doors
- Exterior Door: Fiberglass, insulated with a deadbolt, peephole, and knocker.
- Door Hardware: Brushed Nickel
- Exterior Outlet: 1 standard
- Holiday lighting: 1 exterior outlet switched
- Entry side accent: Metal standing seam
- Walls & Ceilings: Beadboard – White satin finished throughout
- Trim Package: 3” baseboard and 2 – ½” window trim throughout
- Flooring on the Main floor: Commercial grade durable waterproof vinyl plank
- Flooring on Lofts: Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine
- Ceilings below lofts (except baths): Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine with exposed finished 4×4 beams
- Cabinets: White shaker style – Base cabinets with drawer over door design where possible and full depth ball bearing drawer guides throughout with adjustable shelving. Overhead cabinets include adjustable shelving. Extended height overheads – floor plan specific.
- Countertops: 36” tall – Laminate w/ 6” white subway tile backsplash
- Optional cabinets include: Snack bars, Custom pull out leaf tables, loft storage cabinets, wine cabinets, bookshelves and hang-up closets- where applicable
- Kitchen Sink: 24” stainless steel top mount minimum 8” deep
- Faucet: Satin nickel single lever, gooseneck pullout style
- Passage doors: White w/ satin nickel hardware
- Loft Ladder: 1 standard w/ mounting hardware. Pine – clear coat finish. Optional staircases and custom ladders are available
- Water Heater: Propane – Tankless
- Refrigerator: Apartment-sized stainless steel 9 CF. Plans noted under counter are 3.1 CF
- Heating: Electric convection heater w/thermostat
- Cooktop: Electric 2 burner or propane – black
- Range Hood: Vented to outside 24” – black
- Fresh Water Lines: Durable PEX w/ shutoff valves to sinks and toilets
- Drain Lines: ABS w/ slide valve
- Electrical Service: 30 amp 110v w/ 25’ weather resistant power cord
- Ceiling Fan Prep: Wire and brace for ceiling fan w/ 2 switches
- Loft Light Switches: 3 way light switches to each sleeping loft
- Detectors: Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Fire Extinguisher: Included
- Lighting Fixtures: Wall sconces throughout and track lighting (floor plan specific)
- Propane Hookup: Includes easy connect regulator and storage tank shelf on hitch end
- Electrical Receptacles: Included in all sleeping lofts and living spaces
- Shower: One Piece Fiberglass, Sizes are floor plan specific
- Toilet: White residential, round bowl
- Sink: White china with base cabinet
- Medicine cabinet: Beveled edge
- Faucets: Dual knob brushed nickel finish, shower, and sink
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan vented to outside
- Baths include an electrical outlet behind the toilet for a future added composting toilet