What You'll Love About Marys Peak
Our 24’ Mary’s Peak offers many of the same features found on a site-built home, with its standard side entry or optional end entry into the open living area and full galley kitchen with standard extended height overhead cabinets making this tiny very well-suited for those looking for that residential kitchen with plenty of cabinet storage, counter space, and even a built-in snack bar, 2 burner cooktop and apartment sized stainless steel refrigerator completes this kitchen very well.
The expansive kitchen features two 30”x 80” tall view windows fantastic for bringing in an abundance of natural light. The Mary’s Peak boasts two spacious sleeping lofts, the king loft at 8’ will easily allow for a king-sized bed, with the second at just under 8′ can accommodate a second sleeping area, a wardrobe, a sitting area, a library or a multitude of uses to meet your personal needs.
The residential-sized bathroom includes a 48” shower, a 4 door linen cabinet, a residential toilet, and a residential china sink with a full base cabinet, we can easily add a single-unit washer/dryer with an overhead storage cabinet. Optional storage stairs, a sweeping ladder, a Ribbon staircase or a 4 burner stainless steel propane range could be just the right amenities to make this Tiny perfect for you.
Take a tour of Mary’s Peak
Follow us on a video tour of the interior of our modern and luxurious Marys Peak model.
- Trailer: Heavy-duty tubular steel, custom-built for each home. Includes individual braking axles, with “D” ring tie downs all 4 corners with the corrosive resistant automotive finish and 4 corners mounted heavy duty scissor jacks.
- Floor: 1-1/8” T&G plywood decking
- Siding: 40-year LP Smart Panel with rough-sawn trim
- Exterior: Whole house wrap
- Flashing: Metal flashing of all windows
- Insulation: R-15 walls & ceiling, R-13 in floors
- Windows: High-efficiency dual-glazed, vinyl, Low-E, argon gas residential windows. Sizes vary per model, most plans include 80” tall windows
- Roof: Durable standing seam metal (Except Barrel roof units)
- Porch Lights: Switched exterior porch lights at all exterior doors
- Exterior Door: Fiberglass, insulated with a deadbolt, peephole, and knocker.
- Door Hardware: Brushed Nickel
- Exterior Outlet: 1 standard
- Holiday lighting: 1 exterior outlet switched
- Entry side accent: Metal standing seam
- Walls & Ceilings: Beadboard – White satin finished throughout
- Trim Package: 3” baseboard and 2 – ½” window trim throughout
- Flooring on the Main floor: Commercial grade durable waterproof vinyl plank
- Flooring on Lofts: Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine
- Ceilings below lofts (except baths): Beautiful clear coat finished tongue and groove pine with exposed finished 4×4 beams
- Cabinets: White shaker style – Base cabinets with drawer over door design where possible and full depth ball bearing drawer guides throughout with adjustable shelving. Overhead cabinets include adjustable shelving. Extended height overheads – floor plan specific.
- Countertops: 36” tall – Laminate w/ 6” white subway tile backsplash
- Optional cabinets include: Snack bars, Custom pull out leaf tables, loft storage cabinets, wine cabinets, bookshelves and hang-up closets- where applicable
- Kitchen Sink: 24” stainless steel top mount minimum 8” deep
- Faucet: Satin nickel single lever, gooseneck pullout style
- Passage doors: White w/ satin nickel hardware
- Loft Ladder: 1 standard w/ mounting hardware. Pine – clear coat finish. Optional staircases and custom ladders are available
- Water Heater: Propane – Tankless
- Refrigerator: Apartment-sized stainless steel 9 CF. Plans noted under counter are 3.1 CF
- Heating: Electric convection heater w/thermostat
- Cooktop: Electric 2 burner or propane – black
- Range Hood: Vented to outside 24” – black
- Fresh Water Lines: Durable PEX w/ shutoff valves to sinks and toilets
- Drain Lines: ABS w/ RV slide valve exit
- Electrical Service: 30 amp 110v w/ 25′ weather resistant power cords with 50 AMP Optional
- Ceiling Fan Prep: Wire and brace for 1 ceiling fan
- Loft Light Switches: 3-way light switches to each sleeping loft
- Detectors: Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors as required
- Fire Extinguisher: Included
- Lighting Fixtures: LED Wall sconces and can lighting with track lighting over the kitchen sink (floor plan specific)
- Propane Hookup: As required – Includes easy connect regulator and storage tank container with a door on hitch end
- Electrical Receptacles/Switches: White- placed at typical residential spacing. GFCI protected as needed.
- Shower: One Piece Fiberglass, Sizes are floor plan specific
- Toilet: White residential, round bowl
- Sink: White china with base cabinet
- Medicine cabinet: Beveled edge
- Faucets: Dual knob brushed nickel finish, shower, and sink
- Ventilation: Exhaust fan vented to outside
- Baths include an electrical outlet behind the toilet for a future added composting toilet